Show us your tattoos

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are hard to take a picture of unless someone else does it. I have an ankh on my lower back, and an eye of Horus on the back of my left shoulder. Both are just your classic black colour

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is my first one I got as a graduation present

I got this one cuz I was mad I couldn't go to the concert so this was my way of showing my love for the band.

This is my most recent one. I absolutely love this one.

I have one more but it was done by someone who was just learning so it turned out not so nice. it's a fairy laying over a crystal ball with my lil brother's name in the smoke.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Tattoos really seem to be something you can't just get one of
I'm kind of excited for the day I can get them redone, there's just something about the pain that makes you feel good. It's almost addicting! I'm waiting to get more until I have children (human children)

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This one I got a day before we had to put her to sleep. She was my best friend, and that was four years ago. . . I still cry till this day. . . I have others too, more pictures will follow. . .

rincewind

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I designed this myself it's my kids initials (T,K & M). I also have a green celtic turtle on my left ankle.

I love tattoos the art workskill in them is amazing. you've all given me a few ideas for my 3rd n final one.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Muttigreemom, I am impressed. That is beautiful.
I got a new one last night, but have no pics of it yet, and am unsure of how to post them. I have several that I would like to show to y'all.
The new on is the traditional hula dancer off the Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum bottle.

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
here are my 3, i have a few more in the works

Here is my celtic cross.... 3 years old

here is my New York Yankees one.... 3 years old

And my frist, a celtic knot, only one of its kind. I had it done, and then the artist was killed in a car accident
. Its 10 years old