Show Us Your ACTION Shots!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's one of one of my foster babies, Ernest Hemingway. For some reason this particular toy made him lose his little kitten mind!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's another:

Romeo Montague is the Cat Dancer!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This proud foster momma has to post at least one more:

Checking out the neighbor's dog:

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Pixel, rolling on the kitchen floor...

Mouse, teaching Cable not to bug her!

Pixel doing the same...

Cable giving them reasons to teach her...

Cable playing with the dangling cat toy

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GrayKittenLove

I don't know how you all get such great shots...maybe I need a faster camera whenever I try to take an action shot they never turn out.
you didn't see all the ones i deleted that had just a piece of a cat in them, because she moved to fast! usually, i shoot & shoot, & only keep the good ones!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GrayKittenLove

I don't know how you all get such great shots...maybe I need a faster camera whenever I try to take an action shot they never turn out.

I usually end up with this when I try to take photos of fast action:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laureen is right....you just have to keep pushing the button and hope for the best!
I'll sometimes take 40-50 pictures just to get a few decent ones. And sometimes, you can anticipate your cat about to do something and push the button beforehand. Sometimes you catch the shot...and sometimes you don't.

amy-dhh

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The Zoey and Saki shots are really cool -- you got some high-action kitties there! and what BEAUTIFUL cats they are. When I adopt my next feline, I'm definitely going to go for a blue one!

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those pictures are great. Sicycat, I love your cats... wierd positions... LOL

I deleted all my action photos out of my photobucket because they went to pay, I thought all my links would be broke. I found out I was wrong, and I can't put those pics back in

This was what I wanted for my 5th anniversary... LOL A TURBO SCRATCHER... geeeze, also I got the kittens some other toys. Hubby and I each got $20 to choose what ever we wanted (we were kinda saving for our vacation at the time, so we were cheap). That's what I got, turbo scratcher, and cat toys....... HMPH!! LOL

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww when ever I look at the pics of my kittens, my heart melts... again, and again, and again. I always wish I could go back and hold their little tiny soft fuzzy warm little bodies again..... AAAWWWWW

One of my faves

When Shade was a very hyper young kitten