doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Celeste`

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have one more to add. My precious Coconut, l went and picked him up earlier because his owners who had him for over a year said that he shed too much and they couldn't handle it anymore and they had just found out they're pregnant.. I was was thinking why specifically ask for a Persian if you're not capable of dealing with some cat hair.. I took Coco to the vet and all is well besides him losing some weight due to him eating the wrong kinds of food.. But here is a picture of my 11 year old beauty who won't be leaving this home again. I'll just focus on rehoming my three fosters that I'll be picking up tomorrow. The more cats we can get out of shelters and into loving homes, the happier I'll be.
1543778518812.jpeg

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one more to add. My precious Coconut, l went and picked him up earlier because his owners who had him for over a year said that he shed too much and they couldn't handle it anymore and they had just found out they're pregnant.. I was was thinking why specifically ask for a Persian if you're not capable of dealing with some cat hair.. I took Coco to the vet and all is well besides him losing some weight due to him eating the wrong kinds of food.. But here is a picture of my 11 year old beauty who won't be leaving this home again. I'll just focus on rehoming my three fosters that I'll be picking up tomorrow. The more cats we can get out of shelters and into loving homes, the happier I'll be.
View attachment 264634
Honestly, the question is why get a pet at all if you can't deal with such a small inconvenience.

Celeste`

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Honestly, the question is why get a pet at all if you can't deal with such a small inconvenience.
I completely agree with you. Although in this case, if what I've seen on craiglist is correct, they're looking to find a pair of pedigree breeding cats. Coconut is too old and even if he wasn't, he's been neutered. I feel like some people kick their older cats aside, take them to shelters, or just dump them somewhere because there is some new and young cat out that they're into now. That irritates me more than anything. Other than animal abuse, of course.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I completely agree with you. Although in this case, if what I've seen on craiglist is correct, they're looking to find a pair of pedigree breeding cats. Coconut is too old and even if he wasn't, he's been neutered. I feel like some people kick their older cats aside, take them to shelters, or just dump them somewhere because there is some new and young cat out that they're into now. That irritates me more than anything. Other than animal abuse, of course.
Let's hope they are way too busy with the baby to get another cat ever. How would they handle things if the cat developed an actual health issue?? They would probably dump the poor cat. They can handle a stuffed animal, but that's about it. I'm glad coconut is back in your capable and caring hands.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
at least they called you to come get Coconut, we can all be thankful for that. And AND that you, his one true mama, got him neutered so evil people couldn't use him for making money.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That first picture looks like the dog is bowing down to your cat. :crazy:
Well, Oliver does put him in his place on a regular basis so you're probably correct. It's funny, if Oliver decides to block a passageway, Chase will not pass him and stands there like a big dumb thing. Oliver just sits there giving a hiss or two and eventually gets fed up and lets him pass.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You realise, of course, that this means Oliver is the alpha. And, you realize that means whatever happens -- good or bad -- Oliver has to decide what every one does. Operation strange noise, agent D will check the windows, commander O will alert the humans...