Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

FrazzledMumbly

Max's Dad
Young Cat
Purraise

He's a year old now and can stand up and take things off the counter if he wants to, but Max is still my sweet baby boy. Just has to scrunch up real good to fit on my lap. I keep the step tree next to my chair so he can hold my hand without climbing on the desk (he doesn't fit up there anymore but would try anyway).​

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise

He's a year old now and can stand up and take things off the counter if he wants to, but Max is still my sweet baby boy. Just has to scrunch up real good to fit on my lap. I keep the step tree next to my chair so he can hold my hand without climbing on the desk (he doesn't fit up there anymore but would try anyway).​
Love Max's little pink nose-jea beautiful

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Max is very handsome! How much does he weigh in at?

FrazzledMumbly

Max's Dad
Young Cat
Purraise
Max is very handsome! How much does he weigh in at?
He really is, I have to smooch his snoot and tummy 1000 times a day or I'll die. ;u; I'm not sure what his current weight is! As of two or three-ish months ago, he was a healthy 13lbs if my scale was right before it died on me. If that's still true, he's a medium sized cat with Inspector Gadget limbs.