Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

Emmypeps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This tigret is adorable! Who is he and what's his story?
This is Kitty, my families first ever cat. Showed up at our house one day and never left. He’s been with us for about 13ish years now. He is the sweetest feral you could ever meet and my families “gateway drug” to cats (my parents now have 3 others - one of which is another stray that heard she’d have it good at their house ;) )

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Kitty, my families first ever cat. Showed up at our house one day and never left. He’s been with us for about 13ish years now. He is the sweetest feral you could ever meet and my families “gateway drug” to cats (my parents now have 3 others - one of which is another stray that heard she’d have it good at their house ;) )
That's the stuff, Emmypeps Emmypeps ! My avatar is a pic of our beloved angel Suha, born feral and only bonded to me. She left us in 2022, almost 17. Cats do have ways of finding us when they need us. We may or may not know we need them just as much. Or more. ;)

Emmypeps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's the stuff, Emmypeps Emmypeps ! My avatar is a pic of our beloved angel Suha, born feral and only bonded to me. She left us in 2022, almost 17. Cats do have ways of finding us when they need us. We may or may not know we need them just as much. Or more. ;)
AMEN!
Suha is a gorgeous girl! I’m so sorry for your loss. ❤❤❤ what a lucky girl to have found you!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AMEN!
Suha is a gorgeous girl! I’m so sorry for your loss. ❤❤❤ what a lucky girl to have found you!
TYSM. She was truly a treasure and loved by all, even if she wasn't really into it, except with me.
IMG_2067.JPG

Beloved angel Suha and Elvis, on THEIR bed. They always ate here. Elvis still does.