Show me your "stink eyed" cat pictures!!

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I get this look almost daily from Luci. It's like..."I know where you sleep." (While she sharpens her claws)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I think the kitten stink eye was worse than the adult one. Perhaps a little teaching of manners helped?
  What ever you did for this little kitty it definitely calmed that stink-eye.  That is unless she still has the glare perfected in her youth but manages to avoid you capturing it on camera. 
  I'm sure Whitney can be very sweet when she wants to be.  

slykat12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wait a second! My kitty is the sweetest cat ever! I was following the theme that's all. Gotta love the ear hair! Hmmm come to think of it she takes after me-I look like that when dealing with certain people. I wear my emotions on my face.

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Wait a second! My kitty is the sweetest cat ever! I was following the theme that's all. Gotta love the ear hair! Hmmm come to think of it she takes after me-I look like that when dealing with certain people. I wear my emotions on my face.
I have no doubts there @Slykat12, just like my Mouse (another one who perfected the Stink Eye from an early age).  I reckon they have to use that look so people don't take advantage of their super - huggable purrsonalities.  

I don't know about the ear fluff, her whiskers stand out for me - actually her whiskers, ear tufts and eyebrows combined give an almost butterfly like illusion to her face.