Show me your "stink eyed" cat pictures!!

supersue

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oliver decided to climb my Maple tree and was ignoring my commands to come down! Sorry, I'm new this is my first time posting messages on a website.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@SuperSue   Whether Oliver is a typical cat with selective hearing or not, he is gorgeous and your photograph is stunning so I can't see anything to apologize for here.  Welcome to TCS. 

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of rescues:

She had ultimate stink eye, sadly she did run away about year ago:

Actually all of my cats are rescues, this one is iita, she did not like from camera when she was in middle of very important toy cleaning:

Tiger can do stink eye too, well, almost, but he does bump into you right after that and begs pettins:

Mouku does that too, this is old pic, but he has been giving me stink eye a lot recently, I can't let him out and he sees how other ones are getting out, I need to do something about that soon:

Panther does not show stink eye, this is probably closest and it is very far :D

He did it once, right after I took him in, poor thing was just a skeleton and I disturbed his sleep with camera, he was not happy about that.

Sadly this one, from starved bunch of little ones that I did rescue, didn't make it , but he surely was showing stink eye to me from under the bed mostly:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@JTbo  , That gorgeous runaway in yout top photos certainly pefected her stink-eye expression. 
 I hope she is OK where ever she is and you see her again some time.

I'm afraid I think Tiger is too cute for a stink-eye kitty look and in this photo looks more like he's putting on an otter impersonation in the hope that gets him more pettings. 
    Panther is about as scary: can't imagine Panther looking anything other than cute either, not once well cared for and brought in to good health with you.    Mouku on the other hand I am sure has the stink-eye down to a fine art!   I hope that what ever is causing Mouku to do this to you so often at the moment is soon dealt with and that wonderful thick coat is back out doors hunting again.

Precious little kitten that you were not able to save, I think he / she looks very sad there, and frightened, but no stink-eyes being fired in your direction.   

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@JTbo
 , That gorgeous runaway in yout top photos certainly pefected her stink-eye expression. :clap:  I hope she is OK where ever she is and you see her again some time.

I'm afraid I think Tiger is too cute for a stink-eye kitty look and in this photo looks more like he's putting on an otter impersonation in the hope that gets him more pettings. :D     Panther is about as scary: can't imagine Panther looking anything other than cute either, not once well cared for and brought in to good health with you.    Mouku on the other hand I am sure has the stink-eye down to a fine art!   I hope that what ever is causing Mouku to do this to you so often at the moment is soon dealt with and that wonderful thick coat is back out doors hunting again.

Precious little kitten that you were not able to save, I think he / she looks very sad there, and frightened, but no stink-eyes being fired in your direction.   
Panther and especially Tiger are miserable in attitude showing, they are too kind and nice for that, worst they manage is to stay bit further so can't give them pettings, but they forget they were supposed to pretend to be difficult and come to bump against leg and ask for pettings :D Their attempts at stink eye are indeed so bad that you can't really call that stink eye at all!

They did had a phase when young where they did test bit of each other though

That poor little one that I could not save, was quite fierce, probably because he was so sick, but he did bite and scratch a lot, he got to more experienced cat home, but sadly was too sick from lack of nutrition.

I can't let Mouku out because he would be too scared of door and me to come back in, he will jump on my lap often when indoors, but he gets scared easily and then goes to panic, outdoors have too much noises for him so I can let him out only when it is enough cold that cold overcomes his fear of doors and people.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Mouku @JTbo  .  Very handsome cat, and an amazing coat - as so many of your cats display.  What a shame he can not test it out in the cold more often.   I can understand you wanting to keep him safe though. 

What a brilliant photograph of Panther and Tiger 'in action' there!

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
That poor little one that I could not save, was quite fierce, probably because he was so sick, but he did bite and scratch a lot, he got to more experienced cat home, but sadly was too sick from lack of nutrition.

I can't let Mouku out because he would be too scared of door and me to come back in, he will jump on my lap often when indoors, but he gets scared easily and then goes to panic, outdoors have too much noises for him so I can let him out only when it is enough cold that cold overcomes his fear of doors and people.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've looked and looked and can't find any stink-eye pictures of any of my cats. Hmm, does that mean I don't take any pictures when they do that or does that mean they are just lovely all of the time? 
lovely all the time of course.

bvfluffenstuff

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I love her cottage retreat. I wish I had one.
http://fancyseeingyouhere.com/recent-projects-fingerless-gloves-and-a-cardboard-cat-house/

They're super easy to make. This site doesn't have step by step directions, just some pics of the finished project.

What I do is take a decently sized box (I like ones that have sides at least 1 1/2 feet long, but you can size them to your cats' heights and lengths) and I cut off either the top or bottom flaps (all four on whichever end is more beat up). The sides that don't get taped when packing are all left intact.

From the end that got all the flaps cut off, cut out a doorway.

From the other end, cut off the shorter flaps (they'll most likely be too short to let the cat in and out) and tape the longer flaps together at the apex. I tape them on the inside, but it doesn't really matter.

You can add paper shingles, and make all kinds of features with the leftover cardboard.

I hope those directions where not confusing. Seeing the pics should help, since it gives an idea of what the finished home will look like.

*You could get fancy and leave the door off the box, cut cardboard to fit the open roof holes and tape them into place. Then cut both the taped ends off a second (or however many boxes you want) of the same size, cut a door in one of them, then tape them together with the door on the very bottom to make rocketship.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I don't have an artistic bone in my body. I'd never be able to make it.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
 You don't need to go to all that trouble @Stewball  Just a good old cardboard box will do fine.

Tell me about it. I brought home a bunch of boxes to build my babies an cute little kitty tower/condo. They played in the boxes the whole time I was  working on the tower and guess what????

Now that it's all together..................... they won't have anything to do with it.

Next time I'm just going to bring home boxes and let them have those, forget decorating them and making them comfy with cushions and pillows.