Show me your eyes

moeandme

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the replies.

Twisted body indeed.  We often don't know which end is up.

His eyes are unusual.  When he's at rest they are almond shaped and intelligence shines through.  When he's busy investigating the ceiling or catching shadows he looks surprised and somewhat clueless.

He looks at me as if he wants to speak.  He's the joy of my life and makes me laugh every day.

candicew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How interesting thank you for letting me know I have never heard of ear tufts! You think he has main coon in him? His brother has the same but def not as defined as his, they are much shorter.

Not only beautiful eyes but look at those tiny tufts on the ears! Most shorthaired cats don't have those. There's a thread for those too. My Panthera is on there and he's as sleek as a panther, hence the name but has those little tufts.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
@candicew  First of all: not all Maine Coons have tufts at the ends of their ears and those that do have tufts like those on a Lynx that stand straight up. Some short haired cats have these longer hairs at the ends of their ears, more like those on a bobcat but not as long but that does not mean they have any Maine Coon or bob cat in their ancestry. It's usually found on cats who have pointed ears, not round ones. The thread with short haired cats who have ear tufts  is called "Ear Tufts on DSH Cats?"