Purraise

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Duchess under our miracle Christmas tree

Prince under tree as well

Say hello to Smokey aka General Smokestacks...he is a stray we have been feeding...it is obvious by his size we are not the only ones feeding him...we are also praying about whether or not to bring him in as a new member to our family
Howdy imjustacatmom, how's things? How's the neck coming along?

Great to see Duchess and Prince. They are so ready for Christmas.
Good to hear that you've been taking care of Smokey. He sure look tough. Has he met Duchess and Prince before?

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@TabbyTom

Aloha we are all doing well...I'm still adjusting to having a whole new metal and plastic neck...especially when it rains...as far as Smokey is concerned...I believe he was owned but maybe abandoned or his owner died...as I live in a 55+community and we have folks who pass away on a monthly basis...I've noticed a change in his behavior over last week and last night was the first time I caught him in a fight and he ran...I do believe he's fixed and he is friendly...however he only started coming around like 3 weeks ago...so I don't really know that much about his history..meet are going ona cruise this wweekend but when we get back I'm going to hang posters to see if he belongs to anyone...and then we'll make decision after that...they have met through the window screen...he hisses at both Duchess and Prince...and now Duchess gets ready to fly through window...which my husband said she tried going through screen to get to him...like I said we are praying...I know how to introduce cats however I'm wondering if because they met through screen it may not work...of course we'd have to take him to vet before bringing in home...

Hows January?

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
@TabbyTom

Aloha we are all doing well...I'm still adjusting to having a whole new metal and plastic neck...especially when it rains...as far as Smokey is concerned...I believe he was owned but maybe abandoned or his owner died...as I live in a 55+community and we have folks who pass away on a monthly basis...I've noticed a change in his behavior over last week and last night was the first time I caught him in a fight and he ran...I do believe he's fixed and he is friendly...however he only started coming around like 3 weeks ago...so I don't really know that much about his history..meet are going ona cruise this wweekend but when we get back I'm going to hang posters to see if he belongs to anyone...and then we'll make decision after that...they have met through the window screen...he hisses at both Duchess and Prince...and now Duchess gets ready to fly through window...which my husband said she tried going through screen to get to him...like I said we are praying...I know how to introduce cats however I'm wondering if because they met through screen it may not work...of course we'd have to take him to vet before bringing in home...

Hows January?
Oh, have a good trip and please take care, especially your neck. Don't turn your head too fast and hard if you see a kitty :lol3:
Hope Smokey don't get into anymore fights. And if you are bringing him home, I do hope that all three of them can get along. Yep, that's the right way to do by posting notice to see if Smokey is currently owned by anyone or else you'll be accused of steal someone's cat. Good job [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

January is doing fine. Still playful though he sleeps a lot :lol3: He'll be a year old in a week's time.

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@TabbyTom

Hahaha ok I will [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Wow a year already?! That is awesome. ..and well while all kitties are different...they sure do sleep quite a bit [emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

Have a great day [emoji]9786[/emoji]

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
@TabbyTom

Hahaha ok I will [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Wow a year already?! That is awesome. ..and well while all kitties are different...they sure do sleep quite a bit [emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

Have a great day [emoji]9786[/emoji]
Oh yeah, a year already. Time really flies.
Yea, you take care too!

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sweet girl Chestnut, she was looking up at her daddy waiting to get fed.  I had been away that morning so they got some alone time in.

This unfortunately is the last picture ever taken of my sweet angel.  Chestnut passed away from a massive heart attack yesterday in my arms after eating her last delicious lunch.  I just wanted to post this picture of her one last time.  

You can see how her eyes were getting that glazed look, poor girl has been ill for a while, and her heart just couldn't take it anymore.

Chestnut, below November 14th 8:20am