Show me your eyes

tamu708

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Yunis looks very sweet there, she reminds me a little of my Snowleopard 
 there with those big round eyes and lovely neat little kiity frame.  And how gorgeous are those symetrical facial markings.  
  I agree with Norachan, her eyes are a very pretty colour.
Thank you.  Yunis is actually a boy!  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Oops, my apologies to you @Tamu708  and Yunis.   Handsome if preferred:   I call Mouse pretty all the time but then he is the spitting image of his fur-mom.  
 Either way, Yunis is a gorgeous cat, I love those markings of his.  Please give Yunis some head scritches from me if he will allow.   My mistake came with the name as similar to Eunice which is a female name here.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miuku just awoke, his fur looks wet when he wakes up and truly he could use bit of clippers and brush too now that weather finally has warmed up.

Ticking beetles that dig into wood are those black ones on car roof, they come to car roof, then sun heats it up and beetles turn upside down, they are like dead, but there is no single beetle at the morning, Miuku eats them sometimes or just sleeps along them on the sun.

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nala Ava Marie! 8 months old now! She's about 8 lbs! She's getting so long too from her pink little nose to her tail, she's just getting so big! [emoji]127872[/emoji][emoji]128151[/emoji][emoji]127799[/emoji][emoji]128144[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji]
She's still feisty. Hisses, growls, runs & hides and is wary and skittish and on hyper alert with strangers. She's kind of just a Mommy's kitty girl. She's still had a few biting incidents but only ever w me and those are getting few and far between now.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Nala Ava Marie! 8 months old now! She's about 8 lbs! She's getting so long too from her pink little nose to her tail, she's just getting so big! [emoji]127872[/emoji][emoji]128151[/emoji][emoji]127799[/emoji][emoji]128144[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji]
She's still feisty. Hisses, growls, runs & hides and is wary and skittish and on hyper alert with strangers. She's kind of just a Mommy's kitty girl. She's still had a few biting incidents but only ever w me and those are getting few and far between now.
Wow, she is big, isn't she. Fynn is about the same age as Nala Ava Maria, but no where near her weight. I think he's still only about 5 lbs. He's got some catching up to do.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
She is growing in to a super pretty young lady-cat @Adoringangel72.  

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is just too darn cute!