Show me your eyes

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
First of all: once the pic is posted anyone can just click it and it will be big enough to cover almost the whole screen.

For you to decide how big your pic will appear: before you click "submit" check the size you want it to be in appearance. In the middle of the box there are three choices and you click the one you want. Only after that do you click "submit". I think you are in too much of a hurry, slow down and read everything first, I think it will make the pics the size you want. Most people click "medium" so the pic won't be bigger than the screen. Hope this helps. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First of all: once the pic is posted anyone can just click it and it will be big enough to cover almost the whole screen.
For you to decide how big your pic will appear: before you click "submit" check the size you want it to be in appearance. In the middle of the box there are three choices and you click the one you want. Only after that do you click "submit". I think you are in too much of a hurry, slow down and read everything first, I think it will make the pics the size you want. Most people click "medium" so the pic won't be bigger than the screen. Hope this helps. 
It would help except I don't get the option to chose. Maybe because I'm on my phone but thank you very much.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've discovered if you come out of mobile and go into deskmode you can do it. I hope. I haven't tried yet. :rub:

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I've discovered if you come out of mobile and go into deskmode you can do it. I hope. I haven't tried yet.
The trials and tribulations of technology. I don't have a fancy phone, my flip phone does what I want it to. My computer sits on my desk, running Windows 7. As long as they do what I need them for I have no intention of upgrading. One of these days I will but until then I'll make do with what I've got. I'm glad I could help and with some tinkering of your own from now on you can get your pics out larger.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The trials and tribulations of technology. I don't have a fancy phone, my flip phone does what I want it to. My computer sits on my desk, running Windows 7. As long as they do what I need them for I have no intention of upgrading. One of these days I will but until then I'll make do with what I've got. I'm glad I could help and with some tinkering of your own from now on you can get your pics out larger.:clap:  
Thank you very much.