Show Me Pictures Of Your Cats !

texasreb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here is a picture of our big cat "Baxter" checking out the kittens from a distance. He hasnt quite decided to accept them yet and it frustrates him to no end when they find his tail. He has taken to high ground most of the time....lol

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bill - long time no see! I love that picture - they look the picture of innocence.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rowdy likes the new sofa, too. (I've been playing with my new digital camera).

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, Mr. Cat! I don't quite have the hang of all this technology, yet. I'm off, on Wednesday and will have the whole day to play with the new software.

peppurr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They do look alike, don't they?? Kitty & Casper are adorable!!!

texasreb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Those pictures of Arizona bring back some fond memories. When I was just a kid i had a Persian that we couldnt keep out of the sink or bath tub. He loved to sleep on his back like that also. I had him for almost 18 years and he will always be my "first love" when it comes to my pets. I still miss him today. Your Arizona is such a beautiful cat and seems like a character too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

weaver babe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
awww...you all have such lovely cats...thanks for posting pictures of them...they all very well behaved to be still enough to have their photos taken...

x

krissie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Glad to bring back happy memories for you. Arizona is quite a character! Did your Persian also like to lie on his back while in the tub, too? AZ will lie there and stare at the ceiling and faucet for hours! (That is, when she isn't complaining about how STARVED for affection she is.
)

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arizona reminds me of my kitty, Socks. He LOVES to sit in the bathroom sink all the time.
Whenever we go in the bathroom, he is right behind us and he jumps into the sink. He just lays in there every morning when I get ready for work.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Everybodies cats are SO adorable!! I especially love the one of Ben, with the ferocious face!
Is Photoshop a free program you can download or something you have to buy?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Debby - Adobe Photoshop is a real expensive program, about $600 I think.
However, there is a pared down version called Photoshop Elements that is only about $99, but there are also offers for rebates, etc. I've seen it as cheap as $50 with manufacturer's and instant rebates. It has most of the same features as the big version, except some of the real advanced graphic design features like designing animated pics.

You can download a 30-day trial of Elements for free at www.adobe.com.

I absolutely swear by either of the Adobe Photoshop products. They are pretty easy to use, and you can do almost anything to your pics!

texasreb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Photoshop is a great and powerful photo editor (adobe is proud of it as you can tell by the pricetag) but there is a lot of free graphics editors out there for non-commercial use. Let me look around and i will see if i can find ya some links

krissie, the only place my persian loved to sit better than the tub was "in" his food bowl. I think he was just trying to make sure no one else got something that he didnt ...lol