Show Lila a feather, and this happens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
*Ai haz a FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!*
Though I don't have the pix to prove it, Elvis loves to disembowel da Bird. He rips the feathers out. :bluecat: 🐦😲
My Mom made her a toy out of braided fleece with feathers at the end. Guess what was first to go. 🤣

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
When did Elvis turn 16?? Sarah will be 16, one month from today. They can start their own "Sweet 16 Club"!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When did Elvis turn 16?? Sarah will be 16, one month from today. They can start their own "Sweet 16 Club"!
Awww, may it be a very happy Big Sixteenth PURRthday for sweet Sarah!
I'm not sure, as I adopted him at "around 9" from his previous family, in 2016. Here's one of the pix his dad sent me right before he joined us. :redheartpump: :bluecat: :redheartpump:
IMG_0136.JPG

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
View attachment 473336
(No birds were harmed in the taking of this photo, it was a loose feather I poked through the wire.)
LOL, samething happens here. Pantera and Pimenta always had fun, and now Billy does the same. There is a park close to here with some ducks, and I grabbed a couple of loose feathers. I added to that a couple of feathers from the neighbor's Angolan chicken and bound them at the base, making a toy (a kind of shuttlecock) that they still play with even to this day

Here's an old video of when Pantera was still a small kitten (~4 mos.) when I gave her a feather, with Matrix style slo-mo:
(low quality because this was filmed five and a half years ago)
View media item 422433

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, samething happens here. Pantera and Pimenta always had fun, and now Billy does the same. There is a park close to here with some ducks, and I grabbed a couple of loose feathers. I added to that a couple of feathers from the neighbor's Angolan chicken and bound them at the base, making a toy (a kind of shuttlecock) that they still play with even to this day

Here's an old video of when Pantera was still a small kitten (~4 mos.) when I gave her a feather, with Matrix style slo-mo:
(low quality because this was filmed five and a half years ago)
View media item 422433
Those are the BEST toys -- real, undyed feathers, and they still have the scent of their original owners :lol: