Shouldn't Milky be deciding who is going to be his valentine this year?

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Peter's still looking for a lovely lady to be his valentine. He loves to snuggle!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Oliver, you are a very handsome boy and I would love to be your Valentine
That is a very nice hammock you had. I would love to share my toys and heated window perch with you.

(Oliver - please ignore the slime on the window - This was taken a few days after my intranasal distemper vaccine and I was a bit sneezy. Usually I am not that messy)
It's ok. One time I had a bad cold and meowmy had to follow me around the house with tissues cuz I was sliming the whole house! I'm so glad you want to be my valuntine

Wuld u like to go on a date? We could go to Smudge's and then go to the theetre to see my favorite moosical "CATS"!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

ohno what have my boys been missing out on
Awww Tipsy and Cedar. There are many available ladies on the board.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Wuld u like to go on a date? We could go to Smudge's and then go to the theetre to see my favorite moosical "CATS"!
I would love to!
I have never seen "Cats" !!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, since my sissa picked hurself a valentine, I guess its time fur me to pick one too...

Deer Abby,
I know youz trying to be Milky's sweethart, but I tink yur awefully pretty. I'm 4 yeers old, I'm always dressed to impress, and I love snuggles, chewing on things, and letting Emma beet me up. Here's a picshure of me from when we lived in New Yawk. I shure loved dat hammock.

I hope you'll bee my valuntine!
Um, Olly? Do you remember Mika?

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Olly...what are you doing? Abby is not that kind of girl.

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Oh no!!! Is Olly cheating on Mika with Abby?????

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ladeez, Ladeez, Ladeez...

Its been a lawg tiyme since Mika and I were speshul friends. She's a very pretty gurl but it just didn't werk out. Dem long disstance reelationships shore are hard. I'm juss lookin for a gurl to have some innocent fun wif. I'm too young to be settlin' down! I'm onlee 4!

Abby, I hope you'd still like to be my Valuntine!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm just an innocent girl of 2
If you are sure that you and Mika are no longer special friends, then I will be your Valentine.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitty drama, life on the threads!!
Disaster has been averted. Hy Leo, maybe you would like to have lunch at Smudge's this week sometime to get to know eachother before valentines day? We could chat a little and talk about our meowmys!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Handsome Harvey...meet little Sadie.

Sadie is a loving girl who will be 6 in July. She loves the look of an older, dignified gray tabby.
Although Sadie does not indulge in catnip, she would not mind if Harvey have a few nips now and then.
She loves to cuddle, purr and curl up for a long naps in the sun.
Sadie would love to be Harvey's Valentine.
Sadie,
I would love to be your Valentine! You're a most beautiful cat, and I especially like your pretty green eyes and pink collar.

Don't worry about the catnip...I don't have it all the time. Meowmy only lets us have it for special occasions.

Love,
Harvey

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Deer Forest,
Dis is Emma. I think yer very hansome and wanted to know if you wuld be my valentine? I hope you don't think I'm too forward, but sometimes a gurls gotta ask a guy hurself! I don't mind if youz a bit wobbly eether. Here's a nice picshure of me fer you to look at. I'm almost 2 and tings I love include: wet food, chasing plastic straws, and beeting up my big brovver.
Deer Emma,
I'm so happy u'll be my Valentine!! I think u're a beeoootiful kitty, an I like gurls hoo are forward and no how to ask fer what dey want. I think u and me are purrfect fer each other. I LOVE wet food and beeting up my brudders, too!

Love,
Forest

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tailer's very jealous that his brothers have found such beautiful Valentines! But he's pretty bummed out that he doesn't have one of his own...

Any interested girls out there who aren't too in love with Milky to consider another?

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Tailer's very jealous that his brothers have found such beautiful Valentines! But he's pretty bummed out that he doesn't have one of his own...

Any interested girls out there who aren't too in love with Milky to consider another?
Awww, Tailer, one of my lovely girls would be happy to be your Valentine. Do you have an age or color preference?

BTW ladies, this is how Peter is going to look if I have to go home and break the news he doesn't have a Valentine yet!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for accepting Harvey ... you are my first Valentine.

Love,
Sadie

A brief reminder...Peter is still looking for that special girl to be his Valentine.
Come on....who is going to be the lucky girl?
Originally Posted by Tari

Sadie,
I would love to be your Valentine! You're a most beautiful cat, and I especially like your pretty green eyes and pink collar.

Don't worry about the catnip...I don't have it all the time. Meowmy only lets us have it for special occasions.

Love,
Harvey

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Awww, Tailer, one of my lovely girls would be happy to be your Valentine. Do you have an age or color preference?

BTW ladies, this is how Peter is going to look if I have to go home and break the news he doesn't have a Valentine yet!
Tailer says that he can't possibly choose between your three lovely ladies! He wants to know if all three would be willing to be his Valentines.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uh-oh! Looks like Tailer is heading for a "menage a quatre"! (Or is that a "menage a cat"!!