Should I or shouldn't I?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lora9584

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
George will also be going to the next neuter scooter in Terre Haute. $40.00 is alot cheaper than my vet can do it even with a voucher from the animal control lady in this county. She is really good about giving vouchers to people who have taken in a stray animal and are keeping it instead of turning it over to her. She is one lady that takes care of a whole county and appreciates it when someone decides to keep an animal.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
glad to hear that you have moved successfully and that George & Mia are getting along so well - what wonderful news

I hope its still continuing along nicely for you - bless you for taking him with you and giving him a place to call home and where he can be loved

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lora9584

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Everything is still going wonderfully. George and Mia get along wonderfully. She will put him in his place if he does something she doesn't like. And the dogs just treated him like he had always been here. I really think it helped that everyone was in a new place. It seems like he has always been here. Mia usually sleeps with my husband and me. Sometimes George will sleep with us but usually sleeps with my son. They eat side by side and have no trouble at all. I keep reading about all of the animals that were affected by Katrina and just makes me love my critters all the more. I so wish I could help them. It just makes me sick that they were left there and it seems like no one cares.