Should I or Shouldn't I??

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
looks like the poll is all for stopping.............here´s some research

http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/consumer/tanning.html

http://ezinearticles.com/?Have-You-S...ning&id=337792

As I live in Spain I am super aware of the suns harmful rays.............I used to be a sun-worshipper...........but now I use creams, cover-up and sit under shade whenever possible...........how about those spray-on tans, are there any salons near you that do that ? Like Fantasy Tans in the US

note: just read your comment about "self-esteem" etc.........only a thought but could you spend the money on some help with that........

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stop, now! You might get skin cancer and you'll look like leather by the time you're 40! I've seen your pic, and you are gorgeous. I don't think you need to worry about needing a tan to look great!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tanning is over-rated when it brings with it the health risks it does. I'd say give it up -- 'taint worth it.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If skin cancer runs in your family you really shouldn't risk it. Pale can be beautiful too.
If you stop letting your skin bother you, people will stop teasing you about it.

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get Mystic.... It's better for your skin.. I loved it!!

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay, I'm the jackass who clicked the "NO" -- I clicked the wrong one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP TANNING! There's my vote.

Pale skin is beautiful and looks classy and you won't be all wrinkly and leathery like that woman in "Something About Mary".

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with everyone else stop. Who wants to look older before their time? Have you ever watched that show on TLC called 10 years younger? A lot of the people on there have spent a lifetime in the sun without protection. They look terrible. You don't want to be one of those people. Jergens makes a lotion that works really well. I use it. You just rub it on like regular lotion. You look tan not orange!