Should He Stay or Should He Go?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bloob & valo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! I have to tell you that I'm so amazed by all of the kindness and encouraging words that have come through this thread. I would like to happily report that things are better! Yay!

Since the litterbox has been out of the bathroom, and I've left the bathroom door closed, it has become a non-issue for the kitties!

Thank you so much again for your replies, you guys gave me hope and many fantastic ideas when I needed it most!

Best Wishes

PS Any ideas for keeping the litter around the box neater? I put newspapers around it and the kitties tear them when they are wiping their paws after going. Is that the way, do I just keep replacing the newpapers, or is it better to use a towel or something else?

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a one of those coir (spelling?) welcome mats next to the litter tray.

It seems to dis-lodge any bits on their paws and they like to scratch on it as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bloob & valo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, cool! Do pet stores carry them? Will they know what I'm talking about if I ask for a coir mat?

Originally Posted by VampireCat

I have a one of those coir (spelling?) welcome mats next to the litter tray.

It seems to dis-lodge any bits on their paws and they like to scratch on it as well.

casa de gato

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Please can someone tell me what a white noise box is ? and where you get them.

I never get much sleep, both my partner and dog snore, two cats sleep on my bed purring away and if I shut the dog and cats out they complain all night at the door.... OH isn't too happy if I shut him out as well

So glad you have solved your issues with peeing in the bath etc.. let me know if the white noise box works.

By the way if you put cling film over the plug hole and then put the plug in it may stop the leaking, I had a leaky plug once and that worked for me.