Shop Design Contest! Vote for your favorite!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boy some of those were really great!!! I loved the cats annonymous ones by Abby'sMom, and Valanhb's I'd rather be.... cute! And both of Icklemiss's.... but my vote was persuaded by the most handsome boy in here....Harley Baby!

And I have to say, that is my absolute favorite, favorite, favorite picture of him! It makes me sooooo happy that it was used. I also really like the Hiss Off idea...very spunky, and just my style, adorable with just the right pinch of attitude!

some funny ideas that came to my mind:
2 disgruntled kittens..."play with me?! She's too busy at The Cat Lounge to play with me!"
"if you don't talk to your cats about catnip, who will?" (bumper sticker, but adorable)
or maybe a 9-12 block of mugshots of some of our select cats, with a "wanted for spending too much time on TCS!"
or even a pun on the 12 steps (no harm intended
) cause I love Karen's idea of TCS Anonnymous
:
1. Admit we are powerless over TCS
2. We believe that TCS can restore us to sanity
3. Decide to turn our will & lives over to TCS
4. Made a searching and fearless inventory of cats on TCS
5. Admit to posting the wrong size on TCS
6. Ready to have TCS move all threads to the correct forum
7. Humbly ask TCS mods to remove all inappropriate posts
8. List all warnings we've received from mods on TCS, and make amends
9. Make direct amends when requesting too many siggy's on TCS
10. Continue to take inventory of cats on TCS
11. Sought through threads and posting to improve our knowledge of TCS
12. Having had a spiritual awakening from TCS, carry this message to catsite-aholics, and visit TCS as much as possible

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It would be awesome if we could special order stuff with our own cats pics on it, but still using TCS designers designs....like just photoshopping each persons individual cats pic for which design they want.... I'd love a sweatshirt or tee with LuckyGirl doing the "Hiss Off" pose, not that I could ever catch a picture of her like that!?
Most of the time I annoy her when I take too many pictures!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It wasn't easy...but I voted! All of them are fabulous!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Bumping again...

LuckyGirl, some great ideas there. Keep them for when we do the next design contest

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
am i correct that all of the designs will be available? i've looked several times on the link you gave, Anne, but i only see 4 designs

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

Bumping again...

LuckyGirl, some great ideas there. Keep them for when we do the next design contest
Thanks Anne!!! If I was computer savvy enough I'd be able to enter!!!

I hope they are all available, I would definately buy a shirt with our favorite Harley Boy on it!!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I voted, but it was really hard to choose!
A tip for those who'd like a custom T-shirt with their cats' photos. A lot of computer/electronics stores sell packs of "iron ons". All you have to do is upload your favorite photos to your computer, add some words if you have the proper software, put the "paper" (usually A4, i.e. "typewriter" size) into your printer, and print! Then use the "iron on" on a T-shirt. I've got one or two tees with Jamie's picture that I made that way. The special paper comes in two varieties - for use on light or dark material. The paper I have is for inkjet printers.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I hope they are all available, I would definately buy a shirt with our favorite Harley Boy on it!!!
Awww.... thank you for your kind words about Harley!
I'd love a shirt of him too, I'd wear it everywhere

I just love all the designs!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I voted, but it was really hard to choose!
A tip for those who'd like a custom T-shirt with their cats' photos. A lot of computer/electronics stores sell packs of "iron ons". All you have to do is upload your favorite photos to your computer, add some words if you have the proper software, put the "paper" (usually A4, i.e. "typewriter" size) into your printer, and print! Then use the "iron on" on a T-shirt. I've got one or two tees with Jamie's picture that I made that way. The special paper comes in two varieties - for use on light or dark material. The paper I have is for inkjet printers.
you can get them at mama meow, too. you just upload your pic & they'll put it on what you want - t-shirt, mug, mousepad...

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That was VERY difficult. Can't we have two new designs??? Pleeeeeeeeeese?