Shoes! Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know even living in Wisconsin with snow I will wear my Birkenstock's (with cool socks)all winter long-not in a snowstorm though!! I actually go barefoot all yr round and as long as its not too cold outside (say 20 degrees F or so) and no or little snow I will dash off to the mailbox w/o shoes!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AnnasMom

I wear 1 pair of shoes in the summer, cheap black flip-flops from Old Navy.
I LOVE my Old Navy flip flops too!!!! And high heels!!!!! I have a hard time finding shoes that fit well because most shoes are designed for a 6 and up....I wear a 5 1/2...so most shoes are always a pinch big on me....but the Old Navy flip flops usually fit me perfect! I love them!!!
I really like cute heels too- i'm a girly girl! I love houseshoes too- I had foot surgery about 3 years ago after yrs of dancing....so I can only tolerate certain shoes for certain amounts of times- I can always wear my flip flops without pain as well as the houseshoes, but if i'm wearing high heels, I always stick a pair of flip flops in my purse to put on if i'm walking somewhere for a long time. Wow, I have a shoe thing.....
that's bad

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just the opposite... I never wear open toe shoes.. I hate my feet and other people's feet (sorry
) Only feet I can deal with is baby feet... I ALWAYS wear tennis shoes.. ALWAYS

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love my Dr. Martens. I have a black and a brown pair of boots, and 2 pairs of sandals. I massage barefooted, so I have to be able to kick my shoes of quicklly and quietly. I get a pedicure once a week with nail art so my clients looking through the face cradle will look at my pretty toenails and hopefully not my monkey toes and weird looking feet.