Shock and tragedy....My Emily is gone...

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Only time will heal. Rest in Peace Emily.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I had Emily's sister tested for the heart disease that Emily had, and I am happy to report that Cubby is healthy, no hint of heart issues at all!

I am doing better. I can't stand to look at Emily's pictures yet, and I lost it when I got her ashes back...but I am healing. I still miss my little girl, but I know she is happy and healthy.
Thank you everyone for all your support. Since I have very little support with my family about this, I couldn't have dealt with it without you.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...it's normal to break down every once in awhile. You never expect to loose them so young...
I'm glad Cubby is OK....that must've been a big relief!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry to hear about Emily. I just saw this thread now, I don't venture into here very often.

Very good news about her sister though.

May Emily rest in peace

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry about Emily. I just caught up with this. I haven't been on much. May she be rest in peace and play happily over the Rainbow Bridge

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry for your sudden loss. I lost my soulmate cat in the same sudden way. On Wednesday he was well, by Monday he was gone. It hurts so bad when you have no idea they are even sick. Hugs to you. I feel sorry for people who are so hardened they feel no compassion for animals. My three cats are members of our family and my husband feels the same. We understand how deeply you are hurt and how much you feel this loss. May your memories bring you peace and comfort. Know that all your friends here are praying for you. Rest in peace now Emily. When you need a playmate, look for a big black and white tuxedo cat named Max. He will be a good friend and show you lots of fun things to do. Just don't let him get you in trouble.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bugaboo1

I am so sorry for your sudden loss. I lost my soulmate cat in the same sudden way. On Wednesday he was well, by Monday he was gone. It hurts so bad when you have no idea they are even sick. Hugs to you. I feel sorry for people who are so hardened they feel no compassion for animals. My three cats are members of our family and my husband feels the same. We understand how deeply you are hurt and how much you feel this loss. May your memories bring you peace and comfort. Know that all your friends here are praying for you. Rest in peace now Emily. When you need a playmate, look for a big black and white tuxedo cat named Max. He will be a good friend and show you lots of fun things to do. Just don't let him get you in trouble.
Wow, I have been able to hold it together for a few days now, until I read your post. That was beautiful, thank you for your kind words.