She's not all that.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cana't see th big attraction to Jessica or Ashlee Simpson, or any of the pop music bimbos. They are all pretty much the same to me.
I REALLY can't see the big attraction to Sara Jessica Parker. I just don't find a horse face attractive unless it is on a horse.
I kind of like Pamela Anderson. She makes being a bimbo work for her. I think she is hilarious, and I loved her show VIP. I don't always agree with what she has to say, but at least she tries to use her celbrity to save animals. Too bad she does it with PETA.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Touche.
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one since I have a hard time chalking up her first single vocals completely to studio magic.
But that's ok, because we all hear things differently!

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe Pamela Anderson is involved with other organizations with respect to animal rights. I know she's done a recent ad campaign for M.A.C. Cosmetics. She may look like a bimbo, but she's obviously got something going on upstairs.

As opposed to Jessica Simpson, who is NEITHER attractive nor bright (have you seen that absolutely appalling show called "Newlyweds" - is that what it's called?). I really have NO clue what that people think is so fantastic about that woman.

Originally Posted by krazy kat2

I cana't see th big attraction to Jessica or Ashlee Simpson, or any of the pop music bimbos. They are all pretty much the same to me.
I REALLY can't see the big attraction to Sara Jessica Parker. I just don't find a horse face attractive unless it is on a horse.
I kind of like Pamela Anderson. She makes being a bimbo work for her. I think she is hilarious, and I loved her show VIP. I don't always agree with what she has to say, but at least she tries to use her celbrity to save animals. Too bad she does it with PETA.

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vespacat

I believe Pamela Anderson is involved with other organizations with respect to animal rights. I know she's done a recent ad campaign for M.A.C. Cosmetics. She may look like a bimbo, but she's obviously got something going on upstairs.

As opposed to Jessica Simpson, who is NEITHER attractive nor bright (have you seen that absolutely appalling show called "Newlyweds" - is that what it's called?). I really have NO clue what that people think is so fantastic about that woman.
I think with Simpson and Spears it's teeny bopper girls mostly.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The thing I like about Jessica is that she makes no apologies about who she is. Yeah, she's a ditz---she's comfortable with it so I am too. She seems like a genuine person and I think she's absolutely gorgeous and she's a talented singer (IMO). The media says bad things about her and she doesn't care and she doesn't change. I gotta respect anyone who can land a hottie like Nick, too.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone seen Sin City yet? If you like those comic-book type movies, you'll love it. In my local newspaper they gave it 5 stars, which is very rare. The way it was filmed is really neat. Anyways, Jessica Alba is in it and is stunning if you ask me. I think she is gorgeous.

I also think that Amanda Bynes is adorable...she played in "What a Girl Wants" and she is also in a television show with Jennie Garth called "What I Like about You".

I think Jennifer Lopez is beautiful also. I like how she doesn't try to be a twig like most other celebrities. She's in shape, but has a little meat in the right places if ya know what I mean. hehe!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

Has anyone seen Sin City yet? If you like those comic-book type movies, you'll love it. In my local newspaper they gave it 5 stars, which is very rare. The way it was filmed is really neat. Anyways, Jessica Alba is in it and is stunning if you ask me. I think she is gorgeous.

I also think that Amanda Bynes is adorable...she played in "What a Girl Wants" and she is also in a television show with Jennie Garth called "What I Like about You".

I think Jennifer Lopez is beautiful also. I like how she doesn't try to be a twig like most other celebrities. She's in shape, but has a little meat in the right places if ya know what I mean. hehe!
I want to see that so bad!!!!!!!! My husband won't go to a new movie until it has been out a few weeks so the theater won't be crowded
. I can't wait !! (but I have to)

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's effects were brilliant...it was amazing. Quinten Tarantino was a guest director, so you can only imagine what some of the fight scenes were like...but it was awesome!!! I recommend it!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

I saw it! I thought it was really good but I was in a fairly pissy mood and was exhausted (we went to see it at 10pm on the night the clocks got set forward) from having woken up at 7:15 so I was pretty much dying for it to end. But anyway, I thought it was great. Such a change from the norm.