She was going to throw out what?

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember finding a hamster/gerbil carrier in the recycle room http://pet.imageg.net/graphics/produ...-3760617dt.jpg It was so cute (in the shape of a bag) and had happy colorful rodents printed on it. Something told me "Someone's gotta need this." So I advertised it on Craigslist and within a day, a woman said her young daughter needed it because they had several animals of that type. It turns out she has 4 cats as well and so I also handed off a collapsible nylon cat play tunnel which Penny and Daisy almost never used. She emailed me back and said the tunnel is a hit and the daughter was so happy about the carrier. It was too good to go to waste. There were many email responses for it- she was one of the first responders. I also gave her a gorgeous sewing kit because I don't sew. My mom found that one and decided maybe I'd want it
(No, Mom - but thanks) It turns out the woman sews. So it was a nice pairing - me and her. Some cool finds in the recycle room. There was a large bird cage (for a parrot I think) --I was gonna take it, clean it and sell it but someone beat me to it. Also, a pushcart. Many things.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dusty's Mom

I heard about someone in NYC that scarfed up a painting like that, and it turned out to be a stolen original worth millions! Ya never know!
I know!!
In my mind I'm calling it an "undiscovered Rothko" - it isn't signed, so hard telling who painted it!

Rosemary - good find on the coffeemaker!!
I want to live in your neighborhood too!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nanner

I know!!
In my mind I'm calling it an "undiscovered Rothko" - it isn't signed, so hard telling who painted it!

Rosemary - good find on the coffeemaker!!
I want to live in your neighborhood too!!
My two newest finds were a Mr. Coffee coffee grinder. One might think that I should have left it due to the new coffee maker. I didn't see coffee grinder. I saw spice grinder. This way, ex-DH gets to keep the spice grinder we have.

Today, I got this, I don't know how to describe it - it has compartments which are open...Anyway, I saw a place to place my Comcast box which had been on my nice coffee table. It works and my coffee table finally looks classy again.

Could have had plastic lawn chairs the other day but already have them for my balcony.

OMG, I love this place.