She spills her water all the time!

elizwithcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Geisha_Girl

Theyre a little big and clunky and besides they dont have matching food bowls. I am little compulsive and like my stuff to match. But thats just me. And do remember, I live in an apartment the size of a matchbox, so space is kind of an issue as well. I see what you guys are saying. But I dont think I really got my point across the way I should have-I thought that when Geisha went into the bedroom and spilled Baby Kats water, she was being rotten. Maybe Ill make my points more clearly next time. No beef here.....
Some do have matching food bowls. Petmate also have food bowls, lol. It's not that big either. Cats love fountains, because the water is running.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

geisha_girl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok ok Im being difficult
. I actually thought about just sticking her entire feeder in the kitchen sink so she can do whatever she likes in there. At least it will give me and my husband the incentive to actually put the dishes in the dishwater like we're supposed to! I forget that 8 months is considered young for a cat. Though Geisha usually acts like shes all grown up more often than not. (Shes loved and she knows it!). So it almost shocks me when she does something "childish" like that. Thanks for the pep talks and the scoldings
everyone! Hopefully she will just grow out of it and Ill only have Sakura pouncing in her water!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just out of curiosity what breed is she?? My Bengal mix plays in her food and water..