She Left Peanuts!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor little peanuts. Give him kisses for me. I'd like to ring that heifer's neck for doing this to that poor little dog. I hope you are able to rehome him

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I am sure glad Nikki doesn't get mad at me.
hehe, no way i'd get mad at you
you're a sweetie. / now for what that girl's done to that poor dog...uhhh...she definitely deserves a swift kick in the rear

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovinmom828

Aww I am sorry this all got put on you and John I hope all works out for you both and Peanut finds a forever loving home weather it be with you or another home. I can't see how anyone could just leave there dog like that and just expect you to pick up the mess left behind and deal with all of it when you all have so much going on at the moment. I am sending you all some good vibes and lots of hugs in hope everything works out alright. Peanut is adorable by the way.
Thank you. I finally got ahold of her and she said she "forgot" him. When I asked her when she was coming to pick him up she said well I thought I could leave him there. I dont want to drive all the way back up there just to pick him up!

Originally Posted by neetanddave

Amber, I hope things are working out with this. You and John are such animal lovers, I know it is tearing you both up to go through this mess she caused.
Hang in there.
Tell John we're all thinking about you both from here.
Thank you. I will definatly tell him that. Hes been in a bad mood today.
Hes stressing for many reasons. He keeps saying hes just tired of laying around, hes tired of being in pain, hes tired of dealing with his sister and hes worried about who will take care of him while I'm at work. We have to figure that out by monday.
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Poor little peanuts. Give him kisses for me. I'd like to ring that heifer's neck for doing this to that poor little dog. I hope you are able to rehome him
Thanks. I feel very sorry for the poor dog. Being in one home his whole lfie then being thrust into a totally different strange place. With mutant animals running and bouncing around. He's smaller then all the cats even! But he doesnt mind the cats. I think I could place him in a home with cats no problem. Maybe other small dogs. He has alot going against him though. Being old and having such bad fur, teeth and a tumor. Not a good combination.

absolutchaos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow. I consider myself to be a pretty mellow person, but after going through this thread, I'm really, really angry at her. My thoughts go out to you, and I hope karma comes back to make her realize how utterly selfish and irresponsible she is. That dog deserves a loving home, and I hope you can help the dog find one.