She is starting to come upstairs more

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pixie mostly stays downstairs, well I have been bringing her upstairs to my room and petting her and she has been slowly staying longer and longer and this afternoon she stayed for a long time well she went downstairs and then came back on her own and she has been doing that more and more she just won't come out when the kids are here they make way too much noise for her she doesn't like a lot of comotion. She came in here a little bit ago and got on my bed and went behind my headboard to sit on the window sill even though its easier to get to my other windowsill I guess she wants to be difficult. This cat is so sweet she is the lap cat that I have always wanted.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, that is great! She has turned the corner on her fearfulness. Be prepared to have a bed buddy as the weather gets colder!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by farleyv

Aw, that is great! She has turned the corner on her fearfulness. Be prepared to have a bed buddy as the weather gets colder!
What wonderful news!!! and,yup, a lap kitty is just the ticket for those cold winter days

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well with the progress comes issues my dad started complaining and saying that she is supposed to stay in the basement and tried to say she was peeing on an old rug, which she hasn't been it just stinks cause my dog used to use it as a puppy pad. Well she was upstairs and my niece locked her in her room and I kept calling her and finally went and checked and dad said well she is supposed to be in the basement anyway. So I am guessing as soon as I can get me a car, as the motor blew up in my car, we will be moving to a new place and if nothing else I will move into the trailor at the bottom of the hill with or without heat I can always get some of those good electric heaters I will not have him mistreating me or my cat anymore. Its bad enough he put my dog outside but I have been trying to hang in there because right before then I changed the satalite plan and I have a new contract with them if he messes with me too much I will simply move it with me and he can deal with the issues. I can't stand all of the constant bickering. Or the fact that my sister smokes in here and I am allergicto cig smoke and they all know it but they don't care that I have horrible ear aches from my sinuses draining from it