She Had Her Kittens

Starrii

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I took in two strays this spring, a bonded pair. It took all winter for the female to trust me enough to grab her. They'll remain with us until they can get spayed/neutered. This is just an update from my last thread.

Note: These cats are not mine. Their owner refuses to provide shelter and basic care.

She had 4 kittens.

Attachments

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thanks for the update - and taking care of this crew! Sorry to hear about the owner - that's just terrible. So, are you spaying/neutering them all - and then releasing them afterward? Or, trying to find homes for the babies, at least? Just curious.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for caring for them! I hope all is going well. Let us know if you have any questions! :)

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so happy all is well with mom and kittens. Thanks for the pics and taking care of them. I have not been able to find your previous thread. What kind of an "owner" is that, letting you take all the responsibilities and care! Are you releasing them after being fixed or will he let you find homes for the little ones? Hopefully you will be able to keep them with their mom until they are 12 weeks old.

Very much looking forward to your new posts and pics.