She Ate....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
leave in hour and the bugger ate a cup of kibble. Most she has eaten in 8 days.. Of course she must know she is going to the vet.. But she is also playful. I woke up to her tangled up in my hair. Playing like a kitty.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a big beautiful momma cat you have. She is gorgeous. Let us know what the Vet says.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just want her healthy. DOnt get me wrong I love her kittens but she has my heart...

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holy cow is she ever gotten big. Yen was only maybe at the biggest half that size LOL. I hope she has her kittens soon and that momma and babies are safe and healthy.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is going to have 9 100% 4 sure but the other skeletons where overlapping. He thinks there is 3 more but can not be for sure.. Look at other thead. OMG She is full...

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck to you and Skittles. She is huge, uncomfortable-looking, but a very pretty mom-to-be!

Prayers sent to you that everything goes well, and that her big litter is healthy, and that her delivery goes smoothly. It sounds like you are right on top of everything, and that's the best you can do!

Hope she delivers them soon...what a relief to Skittles, and you as well!!! Here's to a big hoard of baby kitties!!!