Shatta

mahajabeen_noor

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 10.56.58 PM.png
Hello!! So I thought of saying hi to me and my cat. Although originally he was my roommate's car, over time he has grown on me, and now he feels like nothing less than my own cat. As you guys can see in the picture, he's indeed a very handsome cat, but one full of himself. He doesn't eat food or drinks water that's even one day old. He always likes his food fresh. He always stays home. and only ventures from room to room or the balcony. He has just turned three this April 30th but he was neutered when he was just a baby. He doesn't like new people and is often very choosy about who gets to touch him or be near him. But he is a quiet cat as he even rarely even ''meows'' and mostly likes to stay on his own. He doesn't even scratch anyone unless he is extremely bothered. He is a very playful cat who's also extremely adorable and also someone who's always there in my loneliness. He has always been there for me since the day I met him and he is indeed very close to my heart.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your very best friend! He is, indeed, a handsome young man!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
3d4a7fca5a901077faa7d23e16e6e300.gif
mahajabeen_noor and Shatta, on behalf of at The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3647.GIF
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Shatta is a handsome dude! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of him and we have a special thread here just for him in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what Shatta is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Gorgeous kitty. Love the black stripes on his front legs. :winkcat:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :)
He certainly is one handsome boy:heartshape:

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello! Very handsome boy!!! Love his colors and eyes. He sounds like my Catt peaches. Have you tried heating water in a cup,empty,then add food?