Share with us your favorite game shows!

yorda

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Concentration was probably my overall favorite, but a few other ones I liked to watch when I was little was Supermarket Sweep, Finderâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Keepers and Double Dare. I used to love Scabble too when I was little, but only because I thought the tiles were edible.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yorda

Concentration was probably my overall favorite, but a few other ones I liked to watch when I was little was Supermarket Sweep, Finderâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Keepers and Double Dare. I used to love Scabble too when I was little, but only because I thought the tiles were edible.
edible???

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yorda

They did look rather tasty....

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love Connection the old one, was funny!!!!!
and Jeopardy where the only shows that i sometimes watch.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Match Game hosted by Gene Raybon, especially when he was squiffy!
Richard Dawson and him were a hoot!
I watch those re-runs all the time and I LOVE them! They are hillarious!

I used to watch Supermarket Sweep too, I would watch it everyday, and then try and play it when me and my mom went grocery shopping - I always wanted to run around the store frantically putting stuff in my cart!

Price Is Right is an all time fav!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just watch the newer game shows, The ones that I always watch is deal or no deal, 1 vs. 100, and of course PLAYMANIA I love that game show