Shampoo!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use the John Frieda "Straight Ahead" shampoo. I LOVE it. Its a little pricey, but definately worth it. I have naturally curly, frizzy red hair, and this is the only shampoo that really allows me to wear it straight, and it eliminates ALL of the frizz. I do use a claififying shampoo about once a week, b/c it has a tendency to build up, but other than that I love it! I'll never switch!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Right now I'm using tressemee for normal hair. It seems to work pretty good for me. My only complaint is that I have oily skin, so my hair ends up looking a bit dirty after only about 20 hours. I used to use panteen and that didn'thappen, but I think the paneen actually dried out my hair more than anything. The worst was v05. My step-sister loves it so that used to be all my step-father would get for the longest time. My step-sister is Puerto Rican/Cuban. Her hair is completely different than mine, from texture right on down.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

I use the sunsilk Pink Bottle for intense moisture shampoo..I heart it.
And for conditioner, I have FELL IN LOVE with Dove intense moisture as well...Lets just say I'm moistened enough.
I have a sample of the pink sunsilk i never tried. the green stuff didn't work for me....but maybe i'll try the pink if you say it works good!
(Good to see you back on TCS!!!
I was starting to miss you!
)