Shaman Sleeps

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe it's wishful thinking but I'm interpreting this as progress and a level of trust when she comes and sleeps in the cat area I set up for her. Not totally there as I still can't get closer than 3 feet from her but this does warm my heart that she chose the tree to sleep in. I just wanted to share the progress I'm making. And yes I know this requires patience.

Screenshot 2019-04-29 at 4.34.04 PM.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the traps. Just none of the 3 will go anywhere near the traps. Shadow lives up to her name and is very elusive. If she really is pregnant she's not showing any signs of it so I don't know.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
And now Shaman pulls a disappearing act. First time in the months I"ve been feeding her she's missed coming to a meal. I don't understand and my heart is heavy with worry and grief. Usually she's here at 6am yowling for food and now she's not here. Treasure showed and acted like nothing happened but I'm still very concerned. Darn it why can't I get them in these traps so I can at least TNR and get that part resolved. :(

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Use something very stinky that they usually don't have, like canned salmon or tuna. Cats have a hard time resisting and it just may work. They will eventually get more comfortable with the cages. You might take a towel and hide part of it, it may make them more comfortable.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Use something very stinky that they usually don't have, like canned salmon or tuna. Cats have a hard time resisting and it just may work. They will eventually get more comfortable with the cages. You might take a towel and hide part of it, it may make them more comfortable.
Been doing all of that for a week and it didn't work. Sadly