Shadow's Journey

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
So today as I was outside front, Shadow came down the street. I then saw her go into a neighbors house. I went to the house to inquire from the neighbor if the kitten was possibly theirs. The woman was pretty rude and said yes Shadow had kittens but they booted the kittens out. They really didn't want Shadow but felt sorry for her. I offered to take Shadow back because I knew where one of the kittens was and maybe reunite as the new Momma would love Shadow. The woman slammed the door on my face. I did get a hold of the feral society and explained that there were possibly kittens in the area with no mother. Told them of my situation. I was asked if I wanted Shadow back if they got her. I said I would love to but the fighting between Shadow and Treasure would just continue and then we'd be right back to where we are right now. So they did retrieve Shadow and Shadow is on her way to one of our no kill shelters until she gets a forever home or I find her kittens new Momma to see if she'd take Shadow. This has truly been a ride with these cats. Anyway I'm hoping Shadow finds a home where she is the only cat and can therefore remain alpha cat.

Now Treasure is focusing her attention on running off her brother Noobs (who ironically gets along with Shaman)

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
It’s great news that Shadow is going to a shelter! :clap2: :banana1: Your hard work and dedication to these guys is definitely showing! Hopefully the shelter will be able to spay Shadow is she hasn’t been already and she finds a home soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Guess she hasn’t been spayed if she had kittens. Her kitten I rehomed is going to vet in an hour but am told she’s doing well and settled in her new place.