Sex this kitten please

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jack31

Well I didnt' get the cream again but I got the torbie, picture isn't great--really a two person job.

If you can't tell in this picture don't worry about it--i'll try again with Hubby holding them.

Leslie
A girl - but obviously because she's a Tortie tabby!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The torbie is definitely girl. I thought the cream was a girl at first but then looked again, thought about the fact that 90% of reds are male. I know he/she is cream, but aren't those just diluted reds?

You might just need to wait another week on this one.

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

The torbie is definitely girl. I thought the cream was a girl at first but then looked again, thought about the fact that 90% of reds are male. I know he/she is cream, but aren't those just diluted reds?

You might just need to wait another week on this one.
Yes, I thought that two, but I've got a red Mom, 2/5 cream female kittens, and my friend who is also fostering has a red and cream and they're both girls...soo I'm not really sure

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CuteKittenKat

Yes, I thought that two, but I've got a red Mom, 2/5 cream female kittens, and my friend who is also fostering has a red and cream and they're both girls...soo I'm not really sure
I have a red girl also, but also have 6 red boys. Just pointing out the odds that its only a 10% chance that it is a girl.