Seven may be going into the hospital today.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jason

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Debby is right. Seven was put to sleep several weeks ago. We still miss her and think about her though.

sandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Oh, Jason,

I am so very sorry about little Seven. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Did they ever determine what was going on? Take comfort in knowing that the short time Seven was in this world, you did everything you possibly could for her and she knew that.

Again, I am so terribly sorry for your loss.

~Sandi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jason

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It appears it was just a real bad sinus infection that would not go away. The vets office I picked her up from lost all of my respect and most definatley my business (they gave me a dying kitten. I believe problems would have been uncovered if they would have properly examined her like I requested and thought had been done.) If I would have known then what I know now I would have taken her somewhere else. It probably would have done no good at all because she was so young but I would have tried anyway. I think a lot of it had to do with stress on her little body from having to be constantly medicated and given fluids because she wouldn't eat.

And to top it all off, the clinic sent me reminders last week that it was time to bring her in for more vaccinations.

sandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, that's terrible that you received a reminder card. You'd think they'd have taken you out of their computer - knowing the grief you must be going through. Unbelievable. I'm sure hoping they just overlooked it, but how heartbreaking that must've been. Ugh!

It's too bad that you were so disappointed in the vet. That couldn't have helped at all - not knowing if they truly cared or not. At least little Seven is not suffering anymore and is on the other side of the bridge playing with all the other cats/kittens having a ball. I wish I had the magic words to say to make you feel better, but unfortunately I don't and we all have to deal with grief in our own way, but know I'm praying for you and your girlfriend and you have my deepest sympathies.

Take Care,
Sandi

cathyy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Jason,
I'm so sorry about your kitten. I had to have mine put to sleep last month. It had so many problems we never knew what was really wrong. I know it's hard but you can honestly say you tried. I have just found 8 kittens. Thank goodness all seem to be healthy. Now the big problem will be finding them good homes.
Cathy