Seth's pics and an update(some pics are graphic)

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tammy, I am sorry to hear about all that happening to your son. My sisters son had that before he was born. They never found out what caused it but they had only given him a 3%-50% chance of survival, he's over 3 now!
We are sending you huge vibes for your sons quick recovery and that you stay sane and smiling throughout this whole ordeal!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a brave boy, he's been through so much
Glad to hear he is finally home. Sending lots of get well vibes his way and
to you.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh you must be so proud of him!! Those pics were really scary, he looks almost identical to my little boy!
I really hope he continues to get better and stronger every day. At least with the infection gone from his lung he's going to have an easier time of a recovery, yes? I really hope so.

What a little fighter you have hunny - well done Seth, you're a star!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

Oh you must be so proud of him!! Those pics were really scary, he looks almost identical to my little boy!
I really hope he continues to get better and stronger every day. At least with the infection gone from his lung he's going to have an easier time of a recovery, yes? I really hope so.

What a little fighter you have hunny - well done Seth, you're a star!
We're looking at atleast a month for recovery from the surgury.The Surgeon said that he will have his cough for quite some time though.He still has Pnemonia also.He's on Augmentin for 30 days to try and keep him as well as we can.

I am very proud of Seth.I know that had it have been me, I'd be balling my eyes out and screaming for pain meds.

Thank you everyone for the prayers and all.Our family can NEVER in a million years thank you all enough.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad to hear that Seth is at least finally home!!
I'm still praying for the little guy!

TONS of get well soon vibes headed his way!!

wildflower79

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my. That's a terrible ordeal for an adult to have to go though, I can't imagine what it must be like for a child.

Here's to a speedy recovery.