Serene In Front Of Computer Screen

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Mmm, what shall I write on this pesky cat site.

View attachment 215133

Hi, I'm Oliver the Maine Coon and I'm perfect in every way. My hooman is too slow opening my food pouches so I head butt him and 'wah' a lot to speed him up. I have him wrapped round my little paw ha ha. He's a bit of a mug and lets me do what I want tee hee.
Please send any spare cat food (wet, salmon) to me.

View attachment 215134
I don't know how I missed this thread. This is hilarious!!! Honeybee sends you some shrimp-I had some thawed out last night and she trilled and climbed my leg begging for shrimp! And the meows!! I cut it up in tiny bites and fed it to Pumps first-she only licks them and pushes them across the plate-I knew Honeybee would eat it up anyways- while Pumps was enjoying her snack of shrimp-Bee kitty kept jumping up on the couch trying to steal the shrimp from Pumps but I kept putting her back on the floor- when I finally put the dish of shrimp on her mini table she happily snacked on it not leaving a speck of shrimp.

That description above @mightyboosh reminded me of how Honeybee acts when it's time for a snack-be it tuna, shrimp, wet food or raw meat-she makes me smile. The 'wah" is also something Bee does as well. more like a "eowww" lol.

I love all these photos-I miss taking photos of the cats-got to start up soon.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boys love watch birds and squirrels.

So I thought of trying a screen saver with birds and squirrels and audio..HUGE HIT.

The problem is now whenever I turn on a computer of tablet, they come running and sit in front of it, so I can use it or even see tne screen!

So now ive upgraded our internet sped and download capacity and run a computer a couple of hours a day just for them. The things we do for love.

Now Im afraid they might ned glasses soon....they sit too close to the screen...
20180404_105403.jpg

20180407_090156.jpg

Here is Arnold hogging the screen.
20180406_092740.jpg

After a hour or so, they have to get more comfy

20180407_091429.jpg

Ive created monsters!