Seraphina

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Quick update
Babies are just a little over a week old ... Some of them seem to be opening their eyes. One, we call her Tigrou ( she looks like her mama) is bigger than the rest of her siblings she's a little fatty. Seraphina is also doing well, she looks a little thin we give her access to food and water all day. Her coat has never been shinier. She use to be a very jumpy weary cat and now she is full of affection. Whenever we go into her room she hops out of her nest and comes for some cuddles rubs herself on us purrs and lays down for head scratches. Will she go back to being jumpy? If we have her neutered will she change her hunt and pray instincts. As I had mentioned in an earlier post she is my mothers cat and they live on a 78 acre farm.( I'm cat sitting since she's on holiday ) There are other cats around that are not spayed either ... Seraphina is an indoor outdoor cat .... She is kept indoors late fall till spring.
The babies are looking adorable.  Glad to hear that mom is settling in too.  Seraphina's hunt and prey instincts will not be changed by spaying.  She will be happier and healthier because she won't have heat cycles, each one leading to increased risk of cancer and pyometria.  She can also get pregnant at any time, which isn't optimal.