Serafina my little Princess.

ruthm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love the Tribute table you set up for your little Princess Serafina, that's wonderful.  I am so sorry for your loss,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scottg

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just an emotional day. Going to get pictures printed up of her today, so I had to go through them. Probably not the best day to do that, but yes I do remember the good times that's why I get upset, because it makes me miss her. But it is what it is, I did what was best for my little girl. She and I both know it, I did spend 20 Min's with her, after she was put down. Because I read that their minds are still active, so I didn't want to leave her alone for that time, and tried my best to hold back the tears until we left.

Believe me, if you have ever seen the suffering go on and on and you feel so helpless that nothing can be done, feel very sure that you did the right thing in ending her pain. There is no way we should ever let it go on if it is in our power to give peace.  These 'anniversaries' are always so difficult, I still tear up and it's been almost three years. my heart goes out to you, I pray that you  will be blessed to hurt so bad because of loving so much. I hope you can find comfort in your precious memories and from sharing your pain with us. I would take away your pain if I could, take care.................
oh I know a friend of mine of face book made his dog suffer for 3 years, before it finally just literally dropped over dead suddenly, it was a very ill dog but the owner wouldn't let go, his dog suffered in pain everyday all day for 3 years. I could never let my fur baby suffer like that.

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

...I did what was best for my little girl...
Yes you did! I know it's hard.

I was recently reminded of a classic quote:

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” ― Winnie the Pooh