Sequin Thongs!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

LOL Thats so funny! I call flip flops thongs too. I got a really good reaction from John the first time I said I dont wear thongs because I dont like how they feel between my toes!
After the ice cream picture - I can just imagine his expression!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

...There was a pair of flip flops out on the front lawn.. and I had gone over to my grandmas apartment (we live in a 5-plex, almost the whole family, lol) and she said "There's a pair of thongs on the front lawn... are they Alyssa's?" (Alyssa being my younger sister)
At first I was wondering why Alyssa would leave one of her thongs on the front lawn... and also why my grandma was being so calm about it.. until I found out she was talking about the flip flops.
I want to hear a elderly lady/man talking about thongs... that would make my day!

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I'd have thought "ouch" even without the sequins! I tried one of those things once. Needless to say they ended up thrown out in a public toilet's garbage. It was the most uncomfortable thing I'd even worn in my entire life....!
I said something like this to my husband, and his reply was, "I don't think you would have it on very long!"

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rule #1 - Thongs if meaning shoes, should only be called Flip Flops to avoid confusion.

Rule #2 - Thongs + Men = BAD!

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I saw a Valentine's Day card today- had a pic of a pair of Valentine's boxer undies, titled "men's", and a pic of women's Valentine's undies- a thong. Inside it said (something to the effect of) "and they wonder why we're so" (rhymes with) "witchy!"- LOL!