September 2009 Photo Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK. I'm really torn about this, but if I don't post tonight, I might miss it tomorrow! If it's still open, I may change the entry.

But right now, it's

Sheldon (Shelly), helping us make the bed!

shelly's dad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know i'm not exactly the most active member of the cat site but am i still eligable to submit my picture of choice to the contest? i ask because as LDG's husband, i want to make sure its one picture per member and not per household. and i asked laurie to log out so i could log in and ask myself. thank you gary

shelly's dad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
well i'm starting to go cross eyed from being on the laptop too long and LDG wants me to shut down for the night so just in case i'm going to submit my little angel (who is currently sleeping on me right now).

Flowerbelle in our bed where she lived most of the first month or two of her life with us.

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my entry my baby girl Pepper

I have the original if you need a different size.

Leslie

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The pic I'd love to submit is one of Gryphon, between the sheets, and looking daggers at me for disturbing him. Unfortunately it is pre-digital, a fairly crappy Polaroid actually, so it would never stand a chance.
There are manymanymany wonderful pics entered. This is going to be a difficult one.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful pix, everyone! This is going to be a difficult one.

Sadly, the pic I wanted to submit does not exist as I did not have a camera to hand when it happened - i turned the light on at 3 Am one morning to find Biscotte curled up against Wellington and glaring at me with an expression of real malevolence. So instead here is a pic of Wellington, Napoleon and Persil on the guest sofabed in our house in Bosnia.

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've entered this one of Milo before, but maybe it's better suited for this month? It's one of my favorites.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Squeaking in at the last minute, here are Bamf and Pixel when they were tiny kittens, so small that they both fit into the beds on their cat tree, and they were also slightly distrustful of me. But gosh they were so cute.

I have a larger version available!

Status
Not open for further replies.