Seperating brothers?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
great thank you very much for getting back to me. I just had contact with someone, like 2 hours ago who is interested. I think it will be great. He had two male orange tabbies and just lost the last one due to old age. He seems like he will provide a great home.

thanks.

poohandwendy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Jen,

I just saw this post and I am in the Pittsburgh area, I will forward this link to friends and also pass around the word that these two ADORABLE guys are looking for a forever home! (I work in a salon where we have tons of traffic, so maybe someone will be interested)

I know that you have something in the works, hope it works out...but just putting the word out (just in case).

OMG! they are simply beautiful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by poohandwendy

Hi Jen,

I just saw this post and I am in the Pittsburgh area, I will forward this link to friends and also pass around the word that these two ADORABLE guys are looking for a forever home! (I work in a salon where we have tons of traffic, so maybe someone will be interested)

I know that you have something in the works, hope it works out...but just putting the word out (just in case).

OMG! they are simply beautiful!
Hey thank you I really appreciate it! I am in the Pittsburgh area quite often too. But I always am rescuing kittens so if you ever hear of anyone interested, not necessarily in these guys, but just looking for a cat in general, let me know and I will give you my contact info to give them.

poohandwendy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok, thanks. I put the feelers out at the salon. Hopefully someone will be interested. I will pm you if I get anyone interested.