Where is your new avatar??
I dont want people thinking that is my work ... LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
finally
tanks a bunch but uh I'll do a raincheck on the bubblegum icecream...just need an address
e-mail it to me

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ditto here to Sicy! THANKS for the LOVELY pics of my cats on my sig especially since u took time out of ur busy day to do it...

U're a SWEETHEART!! THANKS.........................

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! Ok now that is the one I made
I really just enjoy making these.. its no trouble!

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sicy,

You are full of surprizes and you know how I feel about my signature!
But, you also make avatars as well? Girl you have talent!!!!! Now, I would I possibly get one of your special Avatars?

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by SkyKitty
Sicy,

You are full of surprizes and you know how I feel about my signature!
But, you also make avatars as well? Girl you have talent!!!!! Now, I would I possibly get one of your special Avatars?
LOL let me see what I can do

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh SnowAngel (formerly known as skykitty), you take wonderful pictures!!!! For some reason I couldn't see anyone's sigs and finally saw that I had to pick that option and I clicked to see your pictures!!! WOWWEEEE!! Very good!! Plan on selling any of those nature pics? I'll buy!! Now I want to move to Canada!!

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicy -

Thanks a lot for the sig. *Sends some bubblegum ice cream your way along with some catnip*.

Is it possible to help me do a avatar??? Thanks.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by greycat2
Is it possible to help me do a avatar??? Thanks.
I would love to but I think you need to have 300 posts before you can use a custom avatar.. so... you better GET POSTING! LOL

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to but I think you need to have 300 posts before you can use a custom avatar.. so... you better GET POSTING! LOL
I'm working on it Sicy. I'm pretty close to 200 now.

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Sicycat
LOL let me see what I can do
OMG!!!!! Sicy you did a most gorgeous, wonderful, fantastic, beautiful avatar for me!

I would also like to thank your for making my Paw sig, it too is absolutley gorgeous!I don't know how I'll ever be able to thank you! I thought that maybe you could use that discount coupon I won, seeing as you live in the US and you've done so much for me!

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) to Sicy!

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Jellybelly
Oh my gosh SnowAngel (formerly known as skykitty), you take wonderful pictures!!!! For some reason I couldn't see anyone's sigs and finally saw that I had to pick that option and I clicked to see your pictures!!! WOWWEEEE!! Very good!! Plan on selling any of those nature pics? I'll buy!! Now I want to move to Canada!!
Kimmy,

I don't know if I'll get permission to change my name to SnowAngel or SnowKitty, I'm still waiting to hear from Anne about that. Right now she has much more important things on her mind, like her baby!

As for my pictures, I've never even thought of selling them and if I did I really wouldn't know what to charge people! I'm very glad that you like them it makes me feel good when someone tells me they like my pictures!