Send photos of your hobbies!

sockiesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Been working on fishies lately...these guys are still "in progress":

And a ladybug, who needs quite a bit of work (his eyes aren't even round, lol.) He's kinda quirky, especially his antennae! I'd say I did it on purpose to give him character, but the truth is that I can never make them look the same.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow such talented friends! I'm glad someone ressurected this thread! We have a lot of new people and I would love to see their hobbies too!

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And another one for another co-worker. I am going to add a few more rows of squares, and put a border around it, too.

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow Bren they are beautiful!

When I was younger my grandmother taught me how to crochet but I have since fortotten. How long does it take you to make a blanket? You certainly have lucky co-workers!

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is my art stuff. I paint Darrell's cd's that he messes-up on while burning music or games and make them into coasters. I put fuzzy soft things on the bottom too. I usually make four of one design in a 'set'

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my brother is making a spinny machine for me so that I can put paint in the centre and turn on the machine and it will splatter the paint outwards...if he'll get his butt moving on it and finally finish it!

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. Tamme, I like you coaster idea. I may have to try that with some of our mistake cds.
Big Kat, It depends on the blanket. The granny square one takes abou 20 minutes per square. The other one takes about an hour for 4 rows of the shells.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And a close up. It's not something I would put in my house, it's a little too close to country style for me. But she liked it.