Self Satisfied

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
See this very contented chap?

He is lying next to the computer where I work.

He is contented as, last night he had a meal of freshly caught whiting, and today he has just let off 'the smell that kills'

I had to hold my breath, open every window, light the aromatherapy lamp and then I took this photo for posterity.... 

I have honesly never smelt anything like it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
I don't believe it.. he just did it again! 

This time I saw him squeeze his back legs inwards just before it hit!

I'm going to work in the garden until this is over  

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is contented as, last night he had a meal of freshly caught whiting, and today he has just let off 'the smell that kills'
That's what I usually call a "facemelter"  Silly does that after eating a little bit of my homemade (mild) chili.

Last edited:

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I am giggling here at work! My coworker just gave me a look because I giggle so loud!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 I'm here at work, laughing out loud too!! Good thing, I'm the only one here right now.  Perhaps anything you feed the kitty that has this "reaction," isn't agreeing w/ their tummy.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
 I'm here at work, laughing out loud too!! Good thing, I'm the only one here right now.  Perhaps anything you feed the kitty that has this "reaction," isn't agreeing w/ their tummy.
Probably you are right, but when she looks at me with that one eye and begs, I just have to give her what she wants.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
I don't think it's affecting his tummy too much.. he looks too happy.  It is just the way his digestive system processes fish. 

He looks at me as though he'll die if I don't give him some, but this is the result - mind you it's never been this bad before  

I will have to be stronger!

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He does look very satisfied with himself. Thank god he doesn't like brussels sprouts!

LOLing at "Facemelter" :D

7irishkitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
 I'm cracking up here because I go through the same thing with Elsa.  No so much with any of the others but I kid you not, she waits until she gets right up next to me!  Maybe it's a ploy to run me out of the chair so she can gain a nice warm spot or maybe she's just really proud of herself.  Regardless I usually end up running to find clean air