Seeking an orange baby

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! for going back and adopting the gray kitty
my heart ached when i read your were filling out the papers, and then you had to leave because they were closing--- I was like O NO! what if no one adopted her and she got pts
---- You are seriously making me cry right now for making room for her in you house. BRAVO!!!!!!

Congrads on finding little orange Molly!!! She looks absoluely adorable! I'm soo glad you found her

I have an orange girl too! Her name is Chichi, she's 16! I just found out when I joined TCS that they were rare! I never even knew!

Here's my orange girl

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Chichi! Orange kitties are the cutest too! Well all cats are the cutest!! :0 I grew up with an orange baby girl named Tigger!! So glad you found Molly!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I love Chichi! Orange kitties are the cutest too! Well all cats are the cutest!! :0 I grew up with an orange baby girl named Tigger!! So glad you found Molly!
Thank you!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
totally adorable!! congrats on your newest family member! My Sapphire is a little orange girl too- no I don't know how she ended up with the name Sapphire, I didn't name her I swear!! she is my little princess though

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she is beautiful definitely worth the wait!
Congrats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chichismom

O thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! for going back and adopting the gray kitty. my heart ached when i read your were filling out the papers, and then you had to leave because they were closing--- I was like O NO! what if no one adopted her and she got pts ---- You are seriously making me cry right now for making room for her in you house. BRAVO!!!!!!

Congrads on finding little orange Molly!!! She looks absoluely adorable! I'm soo glad you found her
Ohhhhhh yes I went back. I begged for others here to stop me ..
, but no such luck. So I went and she has been a spectacular addition to our family. She is by far the sweetest little thing I have ever seen and it is beyond me how anyone could have parted with this little girl. She's is just so sweet.
As you can see - she's feeling right at home already (with a few minor glitches. She's getting beat up by my little tabby. But that's another subject for another forum and I've posted in the behavior forum).

The funny thing is that we named this little girl Molly (after much debate..
) and this little kittens name is Molly as well so the HS worker said it must be fate.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chichismom

I have an orange girl too! Her name is Chichi, she's 16! I just found out when I joined TCS that they were rare! I never even knew!

Here's my orange girl
BTW - your baby is beautiful!!
She looks very elegant, like she carries herself like a princess. Does she?

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Molly (almost 14) is an beautiful orange female. One of her parents looked Siamese, so I'm wondering if that's how it was possible (since it seems to be so rare). I feel honored to have a rare kitty
Try Petfinders.com. Good luck!!!!! Sure wish I could clone my baby

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what part of Mass. do you live? (or what city are you close to?). I found several and will try to paste the links below of a few of them.

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, now I feel silly. I just read through the tread and saw where you found a sweet kitty. . . . and by golly her name is Molly!!!!!!!!! Just like MY orange girl!!! What a coincidence.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by George'smom

Ok, now I feel silly. I just read through the tread and saw where you found a sweet kitty. . . . and by golly her name is Molly!!!!!!!!! Just like MY orange girl!!! What a coincidence.
Wow that is a coincidence!

And yes we did find her - we think. I told the young lady we would definitely take her, but haven't heard back.
She's usually pretty busy at the HS though, so maybe it's just taking time.