Secret Santa time! SIGN UP AFTER READING THIS! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
No, you don't have to let her know - read her post farther up #91. She thanked some people for mentioning they wouldn't mind being paired with someone overseas. I hadn't told her I didn't mind, so I e-mailed her after I read that.

.kitten luvr.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ahh!! am i to late??? am I??? eeeeee please say im not!!
if not Id love to sign up! I cant believe I almost missed this!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by .Kitten LUVR.

ahh!! am i to late??? am I??? eeeeee please say im not!!
if not Id love to sign up! I cant believe I almost missed this!
I'm not sure. I'd hurry up and get your email sent out to her!

.kitten luvr.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haha what I remember most last year is the thread we all started with people telling and showing us what they got, it was pure torture for those who were waiting
but tons of fun! I remember everyone trying to figure it out who their secret santa was! it was awesome!!

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm IN!!

Hopefully my person will get theirs BEFORE Christmas this time.

Hi YAYI!!
Last year her package got lost till mid-January.
I mailed it in early December.
Gosh I hated that.
This year I will be extra careful to get it out to right after Thanksgiving hopefully!

Thanks again to Jeepers for last year being my S.S.!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I for one would like to know what the Mods think the difference between the Santa List and The Mailing List is and why you want to discontinue one but apperently not the other. I think this question needs to be addressed clearly for all the members.

imagyne

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sure Howard I'll answer that one for you...

As this is a public board, and onyone and his/her brother/sister can see most ever post on here, it's not a real good idea to post addresses in the open. Let's face it there are ALOT of strange people in the world/net and having one show up on your front door because they got your address of TheCatSite, isn't something I wouldn't want to happen to any of our members. Nevermind the fact that we do have some minors on this site, and for whatever reason, should they post their address...well that would be a bad thing.

So to sum up:

Secret Santa= No posted addresses
Mailing list= posted addresses

And if that doesn't give you the answer then I will throw this quoted post as well.

Originally Posted by Hissy

Attention to all members:

TheCatSite.com wants to make it very clear that we did not and do not endorse, sanction or approve this mailing list.

This list is now privately owned by the original poster, TheCatSite.com is in no way involved with what happens to this list from here on in. And we are shutting down this thread.

In the future, due to legal implications, it would be appreciated if this type of action stay off the board. If anyone has a problem with this they can email or PM Deb25, Anne or myself and we would be happy to explain it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.