Secret Santa signups - are all over

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaycee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Well you joined in March of 2006 and you have 300 post so I think it's ok.

You need to sign up if you want to participate.
ok i was just checking because march 23 - sept 15 (the cut off date) is 8 days shy of 6 months.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
As long as you signed up during the month of March, it is OK

jaycee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ohhhhh i just read the rest of the first post, i thought we would be buying gifts for each others cats!!
lol thats how they do it on the dog site i belong to. will be fun to get something for MYSELF!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, i'm signed up for this year - y'all seemed to have so much fun last year that i decided to try it!

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are we supposed to sign up now? This thread is pretty long, and I must admit I haven't really read it! I don't know if the person I had last year ever found out I was the one who sent them their present.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by esrgirl

Are we supposed to sign up now? This thread is pretty long, and I must admit I haven't really read it! I don't know if the person I had last year ever found out I was the one who sent them their present.
Yep just read the first post (the rest will just scare you away)

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Dang! I was going to suggest "knickers" but Snosrap5 beat me to it! It really was VERY fun last year. I was the FIRST person to get my gift last year I think. He He.

Oh, and I signed up. MAN that was fun last year. I don't know if it was more fun to give or receive!
Being on the recieving end of you was a great pleasure for me!!! And it was soo soo soo soo soo soo much fun doing the shopping and thinking for it!!

Originally Posted by babyharley

I'm in!

My email is on the way
Sent mine in too and and way excited for this year!!!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! I joined over 17 months ago but only have 129 posts so I can't take part

I'd better get posting!!

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would sign up but my SS didn't get her gift last year. I don't know if it got lost in the mail or if she got it and hasn't said anything about it. I felt bad, but there was nothing I could do. So to avoid that again and all the people branding pitch forks I'll be NOT signing up this year.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Creepyowl

I would sign up but my SS didn't get her gift last year. I don't know if it got lost in the mail or if she got it and hasn't said anything about it. I felt bad, but there was nothing I could do. So to avoid that again and all the people branding pitch forks I'll be NOT signing up this year.
Aww, Shauna! I'm sure she probably received it, but didn't get chance to post! Maybe it arrived in the New Year?

I'm sure it was a one off, so join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.