Secret Santa Sign Ups - are all over

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Oh come on now!! Isn't it time to get our people yet?? Can someone speed up time!?
I want to start shopping!!
You know you will miss me being your SS this year

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Oh come on now!! Isn't it time to get our people yet?? Can someone speed up time!?
I want to start shopping!!
Sorry, there is still another 9 days of signups.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait this will be my first year that I get to do this and I can't wait. My new job couldn't have come at a better time. I just need someone to go shopping with me anyone want to come to Kentucky to go on a shopping trip?
I have distanced myself from alot of my friends here. I like my TCS friends better than most of my friends here. So who is up for shopping and then some chinese food.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I can't wait this will be my first year that I get to do this and I can't wait. My new job couldn't have come at a better time. I just need someone to go shopping with me anyone want to come to Kentucky to go on a shopping trip?
I have distanced myself from alot of my friends here. I like my TCS friends better than most of my friends here. So who is up for shopping and then some chinese food.
oooh!
how did you know I've been craving chinese?? I only live in Ohio....northern Ohio that is

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

oooh!
how did you know I've been craving chinese?? I only live in Ohio....northern Ohio that is
I have been craving it for weeks now but I have been broke but on payday I am getting me some chinese food I can't wait either I really want some today but I am broke.

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hmm only 3 more posts until I can sign up!! I should've been done sooner but with school starting things have been hectic...

off to post away!!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Man, I love Kentucky!! If I had more time available (iow, if I hadn't been a slacker this year and used up most of my time already...) I'd come!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

:mutter: You're counting DAYS, and I'm still on hours... sheesh!
Maybe Linda and I will take our time pulling names.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
'Tis not wise to antagonize the keepers of names...
for some of them have great powers and can befriend gnomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.