Secret Santa Sign Up!! - Sign ups are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww you're so thoughtful!

It's ok though. You snooze, you lose! I probably wouldn't be that good at it anyway. But what a way to get to know a lot of members and FAST!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

Awww I wasn't in time to be a snooper. I didn't see that part when I looked at the thread at 4:00 A.M.!
Some of you repeaters should move over and give the rest of us a chance!
Ok, I will resign as a Secret Snooper so maybe mzjazz2u can take my place!!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Paulena

I'm in and I'd love to be a Secret Santa Snooper Again!!
Beware of Paulena...she is a snoopy snooper (as in, she snoops for herself!
)

Oh, BTW, just thought I'd tell you the box that you mailed your SS gift in last year is STILL sitting in the corner of our dinning room! Little One decided to make that her bed and if I even move it to sweep or vaccuum she has a fit...I'm honestly afraid to throw it away. So, your box was/is much loved!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

)
I did that too!
All part of the fun
You can ask your SS all the questions you want, and they think you are asking for someone else!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

)

Oh, BTW, just thought I'd tell you the box that you mailed your SS gift in last year is STILL sitting in the corner of our dinning room! Little One decided to make that her bed and if I even move it to sweep or vaccuum she has a fit...I'm honestly afraid to throw it away. So, your box was/is much loved!
I did and it was SO much fun!! Glad to know the box is still around.
Mine are like that, too. I have a few boxes sitting around and dare not to move them!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Secret Santa

I'm a snooper again too!!

I'll be sending my e-mail tonight
yippee!
i get to be a snooper this year!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lmunsie

am i missing something? what's a snooper?
A snooper is someone who can ask a person's recipient all kinds of questions to get a better idea of what they'd like, without giving away the identity of their secret Santa.

For example: A received the name of her gift recipient: D. But A doesn't feel she knows enough about D to get the perfect gift! So A asks a snooper to question D to find out. D never knows who their secret Santa is!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so excited to find out if I have a US member or someone from out of the country.
I'm just worried that if it's someone outside of the US, then I won't be able to package up homemade edible goodies.

Is there a site that lists which country's customs allows or doesn't allow via mail?

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't participate.

I am too new, I haven't been a member long enough. I wish I could join everyone! It sounds like a lot of fun!!! I have participated in similar programs before. I have done a greeting card program for years, where everyone receives 10 names off of the big list and sends out 10 cards (some to different countries) and receives 10 cards from different people. It is really fun!

I wish I could join in!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

I can't participate.

I am too new, I haven't been a member long enough. I wish I could join everyone! It sounds like a lot of fun!!! I have participated in similar programs before. I have done a greeting card program for years, where everyone receives 10 names off of the big list and sends out 10 cards (some to different countries) and receives 10 cards from different people. It is really fun!

I wish I could join in!
If you become a subscribing member i believe you should be able to bypass the rule about how long you've been a member so long as you're old enough. You may want to double check the SS rules on that one though and make sure you fit the other criteria
/ You'd love the private lounge too!! It's great!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just sent my e-mail!!
This is always one of the most fun parts of Christmas. Aside from waiting to see what you got and figuring out who sent it, it's a ton of fun finding out who you're buying for and getting to know them while you figure out what to send them.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This year Im joining in the fun! Last year I couldn't because I had only joined in november and sign up was over long before that so this year is gonna be fun! I was jealous last year!
I already have a few items put away too! The snooping thing would be fun but I think we got a good group of snoopers that will do an awesome job!

Status
Not open for further replies.