Secret Santa Info is out!!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

If we put all the info on the customs form if we are shipping overseas, will that spoil the surprise for the recipient? Wouldn't they see the form, or does that stay in customs?
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

You don't have a choice, you have to declare it on the customs form. Your recipient will hopefully not read it to ruin the surprise.
you do have to declare things but you can be a little creative as well. For example - books you can just put 'printed matter' and simply 'cat toys' or 'chocolate' You dont need to describe in detail what it is just generally what it is.

Whenever i have recieved my SS parcels in the past I have got DH to pull the customs form off it so I dont see it... I just never wanted to spoil the surprise.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am super dooper excited!! I can't wait until my SS gets the stuff I am getting them!! Perhaps something from Disney is in order!! But I don't want to blow my whole budget on one item so maybe a picture of Mickey will have to do!!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I am super dooper excited!! I can't wait until my SS gets the stuff I am getting them!! Perhaps something from Disney is in order!! But I don't want to blow my whole budget on one item so maybe a picture of Mickey will have to do!!
That would make a great hint for your SS!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

This is going to be fun!! I've already started buying pressies, now I have a better idea for another gift.